Released in November 1993. This game is developed by ASK Kodansha and published by Activision.
Alien vs. Predator: The Last Of His Clan for the 'Original' Nintendo Gameboy system(Black White Monochrome).
This video shows the Credits and Introduction with a Background story.
Video is encoded with H.264 AVC @ 2000 KBPS and 800 x 720 resolution (retains the original aspect ratio from the original resolution of 160 x 144) and is HD supported. AAC Audio @ 160 KBPS and 44 KHZ (Original Game Audio)
Misc. Notes regarding gameplay:
- You cannot save your game in Progress. The game consists of 7 Stages.
- You can NEVER heal in this game. There are no Healing items.
- You will NEVER die simply from 1 hit from ANY enemy or ANY environmental hazard.
- You can never fall to your death. You do not take any type of falling damage.
- Alien Warriors are unlimited, they have Fixed Re-spawn points.
- You start Only with 3 Lives Total with 2 being extra, no Continues are granted
- There are no Difficulty settings or any other game options for this game.